Monday, July 27, 2015

More latest...

In anticipation of some fall events Mohair Sweets' Allsorts is starting to come together. Just in case they can't make it I will spare the details as they stand but it's a clever bunch to help me look better than I normally would. See you in October most likely.
Since the last posts in 2011 probably the most important musical event for me was the, two-time, appearance of Tav Falco's Panther Burns at the Pyramid Cabaret. I semi-guitar tech'd the first time but we scored the opener for the second run through. Thankfully, mutual international pals provided a friendly introduction to each other. I think that makes sense...?
He was running both his and my Deluxe Reverb reissues. We had a lovely time discussing their merits and tweaks just like a couple of real guitar nerds. Looking forward to him returning real soon. His latest album, Command Performance, is one of his very best and recorded - as one would hope too - in Italy!

No comments:

Paw-tay!

Every year we play our pal Deb's birthday party benefit to save the kitties. Come out and support the cause and catch a couple of set...